How to invest in Share Markets in UAE
There are two main Stock Exchanges in UAE – Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and Abu Dubai Securities Market (ADSM). Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX), one recent addition to UAE capital markets also has a few listings of equities.
You can either invest online if your share broker has the online facility or by instruction through phone, fax or sms as per your share broker’s facility. In either case, you don’t have to physically present there. You can do it at the comfort of your home or office.
Step by step procedure
Now you are ready to invest
- Deposit money to broker’s account.
- Give order to broker to buy shares (By online, phone, fax etc).
- Shares will be credited in your account with Depository at DFM or ADSM.
- Give order to broker if you want to sell your holding
- Give order to broker if you want the cash back to you bank account